Hello and Welcome

Well it hasn't even been a year since I started blogging and I finally now have started my own personal blog. What other blogs do I have? Well 2 for 2 different businesses, but you'll probably hear about them later...

This one is all about me! Who am I? I am a business woman, mother, wife, sister, daughter, art enthusiast, born and bred in Perth Western Australia. The later, I have not been planned to stay here all my life but thus far it seems to be working out that way. However today as I was walking my son in his pram (he calls it his 'wheels') I was thinking just how great it is to live here in Perth, 10 minutes from the city - especially on such a glorious day...

How glorious was the weather well don't take my word for it: http://www.weather.com.au/wa/perth today I think we hit about 34 degrees celsius, tomorrow will be 36 and Thursday 39! Phew, the air conditioner will probably go on that day.

Anyway, welcome and I hope you come visit and leave comments often.

Avoir (no, not French just have a french name, fantasising about being bilingual)

Labels: , , , , , ,