Fleur recommends Sue Papadoulis - Publicity for Profit:




I have known Sue Papdoulis all my adult life, we actually went to school together; don't worry Sue openly admits this too. I have always admired her for her strive for excellence. It was approximately 5 or so years ago that I began learning from Sue her insider knowledge on PR and I have consistently received media coverage since. I have completed Sue's extended training for Publicity for Profit which taught me not only just how to write a media release and how to go about submitting it to media contacts but also how to prepare for interviews including radio and TV. 

Go to my 'In the News' page on this website to see the publicity coverage generated already for this business which began in June 2011.

I highly recommend Sue's seminar How Publicity in the Media AND Create More SalesAny Business Can Get Free  7 February Seminar Details Here



Labels: , , , , , , ,