Why do I recommend?

Having been in business now for over 4 years, I am regularly asked what services I use and/or recommend for business and also in my personal life to maximise my use of time. It is well known that although I love what I do in my business life it is also very important to me that I maintain balance in my personal life as this is what a successful life is to me and this also ensures I am the best version of myself in all areas of my life. 


Because it is important to surround myself with the best knowledge, tools and team to assist me to achieve all that I wish I have learnt from trial and error. And it is since consistently sharing and being asked to recommend what I know and use at networking events to those I meet - that has motivated me to create this recommendations and review page. It is simply an online version of all that I know and share in person and is intended to assist you if you're searching for high quality contacts and services to improve your business life.