May 2012 be filled with Action

What would you like to fulfil in 2012 as your goals, aspirations or purpose? As I recommend to you regularly it is important to set these and then work towards them step by step by doing something every day, week or month - whatever timeline works for your current lifestyle and before you know it that dream home or investment property or holiday is a reality.

Today I put into action my own aspiration to share and empower as many people as possible to get started into property whether it be buying their first, second or third property by completing an interview and photograph for The Sunday Times Property section. Yes I was interviewed on what my tips were to transform your New Year property resolutions into reality, so if you're local then grab yourself a copy this Sunday! And lets take on this property game together....

Labels: , , ,