First cover draft HOT off the designer's computer..




Chapter 1: Emotions, Structure and "Love" The 5 Pillars of Property with Purpose by Fleur Allen

I am very excited to have completed and submitted to the publisher for editing my final draft of my chapter on the topic of 'The Mindset of a Property Investor' today for the forthcoming book 'Ignite Your Property Investment Mojo' (due to be published by June this year). I am one of 15 authors for this book having been invited to contribute by editor Lenore Miller from Newcastle, New South Wales. And as far as I know I'm the only WA author.

It is an exciting opportunity to write what I know about this topic out for people to read, learn and put into action. This will be the first chapter of the book (an absolute honour). So what have a included? I have divided the topic into 5 sections relating to how your mindset can affect your success as a property investor.

As the content for the book is not available yet for publication I need to keep it under wraps BUT I will list these 5 sections on my welcome page when you sign up for my Hot Tips to Getting Started in Property and when you attend my live seminar  


Learn How ANYONE Can Use Property to have the Time AND the Money to fund the Cause, Passion or Purpose of their choice

 on TODAY 6 March you receive a copy of the book FREE (That's right I'll send a copy to you if you attend a seminar before June 2012) This offer ends April 2012. The book will retail at RRP $30 (plus postage and handling).

I hope to hear from you and meet you at one of my live seminars to learn about your own journey as a property buyer and investor.

Have a wonderful and purposeful day!

Fleur Allen

Labels: , , , , , , , ,