NewsFlash: I am now a best-selling author

The newly published book 'Ignite Your Property Investment MOJO' is now an Australian Best-Seller. 

This book is a one-stop shop for all you need to know about Property Investment beginning with my Chapter 1: Emotions, Structure and 'Love'. 

Copies are available to purchase from my website here and if you'd like me to sign your copy simply attend one of my live seminars (bring your copy with you) and I'd be more than happy to do that for you plus make sure you're well on your way to obtaining your property goals and dreams.

Please note, you can save on postage simply by emailing me and collecting from me (located in WA) or I can bring to the live seminar you attend and I will process your payment over the phone.

Enjoy and do connect with me and share your property experiences on Facebook.

Have a purposeful day!