Thank you for 2012


Thank you all for your interest and involvement in this young business, Property with Purpose x 3. I feel very blessed to now be able to assist others after learning through my own personal situation, and due to my own successes over the past 12 or so years created a system I now share of how to buy property with confidence but also is right for each individual's personal circumstance, which brings outstanding proven results.

To celebrate and because I love to reward action... if you feel you have not or are not achieving to your absolute best in property please take advantage of my end of 2012 gift of 50% off my first event in 2013 (Regular full price is $97).

Kick start your new year by attending our information packed property training on Wednesday 9th January from 6pm:
Learn How You Can Use Property to Have the Time AND the Money to fund YOUR Unique Purpose




Once again thank you for all the joys and successes for all those I have inspired to step into the life you truly want through property.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Warmest regards,

Fleur
xx

Labels: , , ,