New direction

A Note form the Director and Founder, Fleur Allen 
Don't worry my property business is still thriving and will continue. But I also have been running another business, Interactive Arts and recently achieved the milestone of being in business for 6 years. This is a time of celebration for me and an opportunity to review, reflect and see where I can improve what I do. In the context of over the past 18 months across the art industry artists are now finding regular art sales an increasing challenge.  Therefore as I am not one to give in or to give up, I believe it is time to restructure Interactive Arts as we know it to create more diversity for a greater audience plus business development opportunities for our artists. 

This decision has been made because I have been observing others in the arts industry and from many galleries closing low art sales are now industry wide. For this reason, I don't believe exactly what I am doing for you or our artists is working as it once did which is simply, I believe a change of the times. Therefore rather than continuing in a model I know is not meeting needs, I wish to reinvent Interactive Arts which also means I have the opportunity to continue to work with the many great artists we have and to continue to deliver great art to you, our loyal audience.

Therefore from 1 January 2014, Interactive Arts will change name to Out of the Box Biz. This business will use the same website initially but with a different address not in use yet. It will now broaden to promote a variety of businesses and their products or services including artists. I will hold 11 networking events per year instead of only 2 or 3 art exhibitions a year. 

As many of you are professional people or business owners yourself you may like to consider joining this brand new dynamic business network and business development model. If you are interested simply download the membership document to the right of this homepage and an outline of the 4 levels of membership ail be sent to you.

This is an exciting time, one motivated to continue in business long term into the future. 
Once again thank you for all your support and enthusiasm I do hope you'll continue the journey with us into this next chapter.  I look forward to continuing our relationship into the future.

Warmest regards,

Fleur Allen

Labels: , ,