Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Putting a Face to Networking - Thank you to Denise Cahill from Western Suburbs Weekly

Thank you Denise Cahill from The Western Suburbs Weekly for the article on my new business venture, Out of the Box Biz.

Since building a business networking group in Fremantle last year in 2013 I have been motivated by business owners and professionals that know me in business to create my version of business networking. Which is the need for businesses to work together to support each other to generate growth in the market and to meet face to face.

This inspired me to create this new network group, Out of the Box Biz:




Thank you also to Out of the Box Biz members; Interior Designer Natasha Connor and Vocal Coach  Marilyn Phillips that live and work in the Western Suburbs for their membership and taking the time to participate in this article and photo.

If you read the article thank you for contacting me and visiting my website. Details of our next meeting can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/money-matters-out-of-the-box-biz-march-networking-education-meeting-tickets-10443810719

If you would like to attend please either book online prior to attending or text me your attendance and bring $97 cash for the event - that way we are free of the logistics and can get down to business.

Do let me know how your networking experiences have been and you're welcome to connect with me on Facebook or LinkedIn I look forward to meeting with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment