Allen's Biz quick to get out of the box

Thank you Denise Cahill from the Western Suburbs Weekly for the article on Out of the Box Biz.

This article features of how I was recently acknowledged as one of 100 Most Influential at the recent NIFNEX Awards:



Thank you also to Out of the Box Biz member; Zeeshan Pasha for creating this award initiative now in its second successful year.

If you read the article thank you for finding us and visiting our website. Our next meeting is on 15 April with the theme 'Time Matters and Pay per click advertising'. If you would like to attend please email me here for details.

We have built now to over 80 members in 14 months and will close off new membership once we reach 120 members.

Do let me know how your networking experiences have been and you're welcome to connect with me on Facebook or LinkedIn I look forward to meeting with you.

Labels: , , , , , , ,