Life Coaching - who needs it?

I know many people are confused about Life Coaching or just don't understand who needs it...

To me life coaching is about seeking support for any blocks and frustrations or areas that you just can't seem to push through to a new or higher level on your own. We really 'don't know what we don't know' and for this reason in 2014 and 2015 I attended one of Dee Littlewood's seminars plus some 121 coaching in 2015 to blast through an area of my life that I just seemed to be stuck.

To be honest Dee addressed, explored and taught me how to move through the issue with such elegance, grace and ease that I am still in awe thinking back.

Dee is an exceptional life coach but I much prefer of soul coach to describe her. No matter who you are or where you are at in life Dee has a beautiful way of drawing out the blocks you maybe repeating and teaches you how to release these and move on to move closer to your goals, dreams and aspirations. I highly recommend her.

As General Manager, Life Master Speaker and Practitioner Trainer for Holistic Wellness Coaching Institute she runs a one day event called 'Life Mastery Seminar' in locations Australia wide.

To find out more about Dee go here

To find out when the Life Master Seminars are go here

Labels: , , , , , ,