My YouTube Channel

Goodness I have neglected my blog - completely unintentional - but good news is, I'm thrilled to confirm I will be working on my personal YouTube Channel as well as channel's for my 2 businesses: Out of the Box Biz and Property with Purpose.





















Why? I just love video, always have... I have a great deal of footage that simply has not been shared so I am committing to getting it organised and sharing it to assist those that are interested in following what I share.






Plus an added bonus is Vblogging or Video blogging is the way to go and short videos have been receiving the most engagement and views by a long way compared to other modes or educational/information channels of communication.







Did you know that Youtube is the second most used search engine behind Google? No wonder Google bought it... so love to hear your comments and suggestions of content.


Check out my YouTube Channel here

Labels: , , , , ,