Weekly Business Update - Be Prepared

This week I decided to share the topic 'Be Prepared' due to preparing my own presentation to the Young Lawyers Committee this week which I outline in the video below.  Therefore I focus on the aspect of being prepared in the context of giving public presentations in business. What I did not cover was being prepared in other areas such as running business events. Many people that have attended the events I've run over the past 8 or so years in business - art exhibitions, property seminars and workshops and now most recently business events - all give feedback that they feel welcomed, it is a professional experience with high quality speakers and run to time.

Although the events I run may feel effortless when you attend, I can assure you that a great deal of planning and attention to detail goes into making these events appear 'effortless'. This fact is largely misunderstood or simply not known with both preparing to speak at events and also running events. Which is what motivated me to approach events expert Caroline Shaw to be one of Out of the Box Biz expert guest speakers.

Therefore this week, I encourage you to take the time to include in your daily business routine being able to be prepared.

The weekly update video covers the recommendations to:





Labels: , , , , , , , ,