Back from a break - re-reading Jack Canfield's The Success Principles


If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves

 

Thomas A. Edison 


Hello again!

Yes I'm back, and goodness it's almost the end of March. So where have I been?

Still where I've always been however just taking some time out for myself and my son to regroup and reassess what I was doing in life and business.

But I have missed you all and sharing my experiences in both life and business. Thus a much needed blog post.

Back in 2009 I was researching new books and new knowledge of how to better myself and my life. One of the many sources of great information was a well known book 'The Success Principles' by Jack Canfield. During my annual New Year home and office de-clutter, I rediscovered this book. Since January I have been reading random chapters from the book as I read the complete book from start to finish back when I first bought the book almost 8 years ago. However now I have decided to re-read it cover to cover.

So here is an invitation for you, why not join me on this journey of rediscovery for myself and either the same for you or a first time experience of reading the book.

Let me know if you're in by commenting or contact me.

The first step is... you will need a copy of the book:
 

Now make a regular time you will commit to reading a chapter of this book - daily? weekly?

Do share your commitment with us:

And Let's Go!

Labels: , , , , , ,