Become an Inverse Paranoid

What? What is an Inverse Paranoid? ... I know I initially thought the same but what Jack Canfield is talking about here (and what I just love) is 'looking for the lemonade in lemons'.


This is the topic for Chapter 6 of Jack Canfield's book:
 

This quote from Stan Dale sums up the chapter beautifully: 'I've always been the opposite of a paranoid. I operate as if everyone is part of a plot to enhance my well-being." The ultimate in attitude, mind over matter, mindset - whatever label you want to call it - it is the power of positive thinking. There are a variety of lovely stories to illustrate this point in this chapter which I encourage you to take the time to read. Again one of the shorter (faster read) chapters - so no excuses.

Here is the author explaining one of these stories himself: 

Labels: , , , , ,