Believe in Yourself

This is an attitude that you commit to daily. Specifically you need to believe you are capable, you have what it takes to fulfill your dreams, goals and aspirations. This is a choice. Your choice.


How liberating and daunting is that at the same time? This is YOUR responsibility. But what I say is - YOU'VE GOT THIS!

What this means is... are you committed to doing the study, practice, work to get to where you want to be? How important are your goals to you? What does it mean to you to achieve them?

Again a 'no hiding' topic for this Chapter 5 of Jack Canfield's book,  The Success Principles(TM) - 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be

Why these daily posts for each chapter of The Success Principles?  5 days ago it started as me simply sharing I was going to re-read this book for myself. I had no intention of writing a post for each chapter and I hadn't made the decision to read a chapter every day - after all their are 60+ chapters. But after the first day, I got thinking and thought why not? Often people say to me face-to-face that they enjoy following, reading and sharing the positive affirmations and posts I share so I thought why keep this process to myself.

I encourage you that if you've read this far to comment either here or on my posts on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter to share your journey of this book and/or topics. Let's do this together. So... Let's Go! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,