Gotta love a Free Sample

Who doesn't love a Free Sample of a High Quality Product?

My online browsing experience today worked a treat.
 https://refer.moo.com/s/n527p

I have always loved the funky designs I have seen over the years created by MOO however I just have never got around to ordering any for myself. Yesterday I got as far as getting to their home page before I was distracted and taken away and forgot all about checking out their latest products and designs.

Today while working online a remarketing banner ad came up for MOO saying Order a MOO Sample pack for FREE. That is an ad that worked for me. I jumped right over and ordered the sample pack - which involves creating an account. So now begins their nurturing process of demonstrating their value while I wait for the sample pack to arrive.

PS This link includes a free gift just for YOU too

Do you sell a high quality product? Could this strategy work for your business?

Labels: , , ,